1. 600,000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day.
2. You can change your language on Facebook to “Pirate.”
3. The average Facebook U S. user spends 40 minutes a day on the site.
4. Al Pacino was the first “face” on Facebook.
5. Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
6. Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
7. There are, on average, 3.74 degrees of separation between any one Facebook user and another.
8. Facebook tracks which sites you visit, even AFTER you have signed out.
9. 1 in 3 people feel more dissatisfied with their lives after visiting Facebook, according to a study.
10. Facebook is primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffers red-green color blindness.
11. There are about 30 million dead people on Facebook.
12. Facebook, Twitter and The New York Times have been blocked in China since 2009.
13. A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word “Facebook.”
14. You can’t block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
15. Facebook earns an average of US $5.85 from every U.S. user.
16. There are more Facebook users from the U.S . Than U.S. citizens that voted in the last election.
17. A Blogger hired a woman to slap him every time he’s on Facebook.
18. In Britain, a woman was given 20 months in jail for creating fake Facebook profiles to send abusive messages to herself.
19. So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
20. 5% of Brits use Facebook while having sex, according to a survey.
21. Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg donated US$1 billion to charity in 2013, making him the biggest charitable donor in the U.S.
22. The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
23. 8.7% of Facebook users are fake.
24. The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up, according to data analyzed from Facebook.
25. Every minute, 1.8 million new “likes” are made on Facebook.
26. When Zuckerberg created Facebook in 2004, he bragged about people trusting his site with personal information. “Dumb f*cks” he called them.
27. Facebook is estimated to spend US$30 million a month on hosting alone.
28. Facebook loses almost US$25,000 for every minute is down.
29. In 2005, MySpace was in talks to buy Facebook, but rejected Mark Zuckerberg’s asking price of US$75 million as too expensive.
30. Mark Zuckerberg receives a US$ 1 salary as CEO of Facebook.
31. In 2014, a burglar in Minnesota was caught after he logged into his Facebook account on the home’s PC and forgot to log out.
32. Facebook has a feature that lets you designate who will manage your account after you die.