Home Remedies Strong Teeth –
In the affair to focus on facial and body fitness we overlook the beauty of the teeth , they are also a vital part of the body. beautiful smile not only attracts every one, but also increase confidence. Laugh and talk freely in front of others would not hesitate you anymore. There are so many teeth whitening toothpastes and other products are available in the market these days, by using them you can get beautiful and sparkling smile. There are so many great many things in the kitchen around which can allow you to avoid buying external products.
1. Baking soda –
Prepare a paste of 1 teaspoon baking soda, a little water and add a pinch of salt. Now clean your teeth with this paste for a couple of minutes. Continue this for about two to three times a week to get sparkling white teeth.
2. Strawberry –
Strawberry is effective in polishing the teeth. Make the paste with some strawberries. Clean your teeth with the paste daily. Its impact can be seen in a few days.
3. Coconut Oil –
Take a tablespoon of coconut oil and put it on the teeth. Leave it for 20 minutes. Its anti-microbial properties will make your gum strong. YOu can put few drops of coconut oil in you brush and can clean your teeth. Do this for 3 to 4 days a week to get awesome white teeth.
4. Green vegetables, fruits –
Eating green vegetables and fruits like, carrots, apples, celery, etc. makes your teeth shine. Their natural acid makes crunchy texture teeth clear and removes stains and bacteria from them.
5. Apple cider vinegar –
Apple cider vinegar removes stains of coffee and cigarette from the teeth. Gargle with Apple cider vinegar for a month and see the difference for sure.
6. Coal powder –
Clean your teeth with a little charcoal powder. It will look dirty while doing, but after gargling your mouth with clean water it will make you happy as you can easily notice the difference.
7. Baking powder (for Bad Freshness) –
We are often troubled by bad breath. Sometimes there is such a dirty Smell which is the toughest thing to deal with. For this you mix a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and clean the mouth with water. Gargle or rinse to clean throat, so that should be cleaned up inside. It also helps in the problem of cavities which is mainly caused because of not brushing your teeth after having food during night.
8. Having much coffee and soft drink leaves plenty of stains on your teeth. Because of which sometimes you have to face embarrassment in public places. So Make sure to rinse your mouth with water after few minutes of having coffee.
9. You can also smells bad by using mouthwash with high alcohol content. Use Peppermint oil mixed with water instead of such mouthwash. Bubble-gum and sugarless candy makes saliva which helps to eliminate bacteria from your mouth.
10. Healthy food does not just control your weight but also keeps your mouth clean and maintains it. Eating of celery, carrots and apples removes sticky foods away from your teeth. Chewing Mint leaves and celery makes foul mouth away, because it serves as a deodorizer.