Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar –
All of us must have heard of apple cider vinegar as it is something that is used in salads and other recipes in many restaurants. But the use of apple cider vinegar is not only confined to cooking. It has many other uses too. It just needs to be consumed in right amount, in most cases, diluted and it does miracle to both inner and outer body.
1. Being high in acetic acid, it has numerous biological affects.
2. Apple cider vinegar is known to shrink tumors by killing cancer causing cells. Thus, it also protects us against cancer.
3. Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties and thus it can be used for treating cuts and bruises.
4. Research also proves that drinking apple cider vinegar in a glass of cold water every morning can keep weight gain at bay.
5. Studies have also shown that apple cider vinegar lowers cholesterol, thus it helps in preventing and curing cardiovascular diseases.
6.It has been proved as an antimicrobial and thus it helps in killing bacteria.
7. Washing your hair with two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar can result in prevention of dandruff.
8. Using 1/4th cup of apple cider vinegar in a 2 cups of cold water and rinsing your face with it is a well-known treatment for sunburn.
9.It helps in reducing the blood sugar level in human body and thus, it is extremely useful for diabetic patients.
10.Last but not the least, apple cider vinegar cures skin inflammation if applied undiluted with a cotton ball at affected area.
So, when are you going to buy your bottle?