Nicknames Of Different Cities –
Much the same as you and me, these Indian urban areas too have nicknames. I am almost certain; you must know about these Indian urban communities however totally uninformed about their nicknames. These urban areas are no more bizarre and miracles to us, yet their names are truly one of a kind and look like the significance of the specific city.
1. Delightful city of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan is called as the Golden City of India. Individuals who have gone by this city would consent to the nicknames.
2. Well do you know which city is known as Paris of India? It is Jaipur. Aside from the name, Pink city Jaipur is likewise called as Paris of India.
3. As the name goes, Gandhinagar is called as Eco Polite city of India.
4. We have an Indian form of Scotland here! It says Coorg because of its air and heart taking environment.
5. Mumbaikars, did you know which city is called as Mini Mumbai? I’m certain you are unconscious about this. It says Indore.
6. Bengaluru is the IT Capital of India or Garden city of India or Electronic city of India.
7. Boston of India and Manchester of India is the moniker of the city Ahmedabad.
8. While coorg being known as Scotland of India, Shillong is known as the Scotland of East.
9. Ruhr of India is the moniker of the acclaimed Durgapur city in West Bengal.
10. Not known not, Switzerland of Asia is sobriquet of Kashmir.
11. Do you know which is the city of Wrestlers? It is the Kolhapur city in Maharashtra.
12. The restless city of the city of Festivals is for the Madhurai city in Tamil Nadu.
13. Mumbai has a few epithets which incorporate City of Dreams, Maximum City, Gateway of India, Financial capital of India, city of seven islands and Hollywood of India.
14. Patiala is known as city of Maharaja or the Royal city, and is one of the greatest focal point of Education in whole Asia.
15. You would effortlessly anticipate this one! Rishikesh is otherwise called the Yoga City.